NSW Tourism Awards
The NSW Tourism Awards recognise and celebrate the diverse range of tourism product throughout NSW and the outstanding individuals who promote and support the industry.
Destination NSW proudly supports the NSW Tourism Awards, presented by the Tourism Industry Council (TIC) NSW.
The NSW Tourism Awards are held annually to celebrate and acknowledge tourism businesses that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and success throughout the year.
The Awards are a submission and inspection-based competition and provide the opportunity to publicly recognise and showcase the State's finest tourism operators.
The NSW Tourism Awards aim to:
- Encourage and celebrate creativity, professionalism and innovation
- Provide a benchmark for best practice within the tourism industry
- Promote business planning amongst New South Wales tourism operators
- Encourage the continual raising of standards
- Publicly recognise and reward excellence
- Reinforce the value of the tourism industry
- Reinforce consumer confidence in the tourism industry
- Promote an annual platform of celebration for the industry and offer networking opportunities for operators, supporters and sponsors alike
- Provide an opportunity for successful entrants to progress to the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards.
Entries will open soon for the 2013 NSW Tourism Awards. The awards are moving into an exciting new era with increased awareness and interest following the success of NSW winners at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards and a workshop program being delivered across regional NSW. The workshops provide advice to operators who are planning to enter the awards.
For further information visit the NSW Tourism Awards website.
For information on the awards including entry details and submissions, please contact:
NSW Tourism Awards Coordinator
Tel: 02 9458 7008
Winners of the NSW Tourism Awards are announced at the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner in November.