Our digital webinar series demonstrates why digital marketing channels are so important, how you can make the most of our online platforms and how you can tap into the power of the digital space to boost your business.
Watch a webinar:
- Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) Online for Visitor Information Centres
- ATDW Online for tourism businesses
- Love your listing
- Social scenes: Promoting your business on social media
- Mobile me: Becoming mobile ready
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Tips
Navigate the new interface for ATDW Online and learn how to get the best out of the new tool to improve the profile of tourism businesses online.
- Add and edit a product listing
- Understand the ATDW distribution process
- Understand the changes to the user functionality and how to navigate the new platform.
Navigate the new interface for ATDW Online and learn how to get the best out of the new tool to improve the profile of your tourism business online.
- Understand the relationship between Get Connected, ATDW and ATDW Online
- Learn where your product listing is featured
- Understand how to create, edit and maintain your listing.
Why is it so important to spend time on Get Connected to perfect your VisitNSW.com listing? What makes a visitor click through to your business? How can you make your listing even better?
Find out the steps to create and maintain your listing and see some great examples of product listings done well.
- Find out about the Get Connected program
- Learn how to write a good product description for digital distribution
- Learn why images and video are important and why you should change them frequently
- Learn how to enhance your product listing with extra detail.
Learn more about using social media effectively to increase positive word-of-mouth about your business, engage with bigger communities already on social media to promote your business and find out why paid social media so important.
- Choosing the right social media platforms for your business
- Creating great content for social media
- Engaging with communities on social media to promote your business
- Using paid social media to increase the reach and effectiveness of your content.
Do you know what devices people use to access your website? Do you know how many people visit your website and what they do while they are on your website? Is the content on your website optimised for mobile devices? Is your website indexing well for search engines?
Find out how you can have a mobile ready website and why mobile is important to your business.
- User statistics and why mobile is important to your business
- Introduction to responsive, adaptive and mobile first web design
- How mobile ready is your website?
- Online booking
- Mobile App versus Mobile Browser.
Is your website search engine optimised? How are people getting to your website and what are they doing once they are there?
Get some practical tips on making your website search engine friendly.
- Understand what Search Engine Optimisation is and how it works
- Learn how important quality content and regular updates are to search engines
- Understand linking strategies.
To view and register for other webinars in the NSW First Workshops digital webinar series, visit the NSW First Workshops website.