The Regional Tourism Product Development Program offers between $15,000 and $150,000 for eligible projects that satisfactorily meet the assessment criteria. The funding must be, at least, matched dollar-for-dollar.
Proposals can be submitted by local government, tourism and sector organisations, including Destination Networks, and industry (GST registered), located or representing industry within the six new Destination Networks:
- Destination Riverina Murray
- Destination Southern NSW
- Destination North Coast
- Destination Country & Outback NSW
- Destination Sydney Surrounds North
- Destination Sydney Surrounds South
You will need to discuss your project with your Destination Network prior to preparing the Proposal in the online system. Contact details for the Destination Networks are provided in the Program Guidelines.
To learn more watch the Product Development webcast.
Other important information is available below:
Successful Projects to Date
- Beachcomber Holiday Park: Two self-contained, eco cabins and supporting infrastructure - $149,850
- CoastXP Pty Ltd: Installation of a dry berth to facilitate coastal and harbour tours of Newcastle - $15,000
- Ross Hill Wine Group Pty Ltd: New function area and cooking school - $150,000
- Bellingen Shire Council: The Gleniffer Interpretive Signage Project - $50,000
- Cameron D’Arcy Pty Ltd: Sierra Escape Tents, two luxury glamping tents - $112,874
- T C Jones Pty Ltd: Tilba Lake Pods, modern eco-friendly cabins - $75,511
- Nightcap Ridge Pty Ltd: Nightcap Ridge project, cottage and lodge building - $150,000
- Kimo Estate: A-frame eco-hut to complement existing luxury visitor accommodation - $130,025
- Shaw Projects Pty Ltd: Cellar door building with facilities to cater for up to 250 guests - $150,000
- EnviroKey Pty Ltd: Seven new exhibits to house an additional twenty bird species at On The Perch Bird Park - $38,965
- TreeTop Adventure Park, Central Coast: Outdoor net park suspended within the tree tops - $149,000
- Belisi Equine Park: Construction of a luxury two bedroom cottage using recycled shipping containers - $150,000.
- Salamander Properties Pty Ltd: New dining experience under the Rick Stein at Bannisters brand - $150,000
- Symbio Wildlife Park: Installation of a splash park including a series of large water fountains, tipping bucket plus many other features - $150,000
- Kiama Municipal Council: Surf Beach Holiday Park, installation of two self-contained cabins including a two bedroom accessible cabin - $150,000
- CIRCA Hotels Pty Ltd: Development of a new five-star, two suite boutique hotel, day spa, tea lounge and retail area in Albury - $150,000
- Prater Trust: Sir George Stable & Barn, internal fitout of eight new barn-style cottages - $150,000
- Ecoline Pty Ltd: TreeTop Crazy Rider, Coffs Harbour, installation of a rollercoaster zip line - $149,500
- Lucy Investments Pty Ltd: 31 new tourist van powered sites and amenities block - $150,000.
- Diamond Waters Pty Ltd: Wedding, conference and activity centre - $92,400
- Outback Astronomy: New visitor experience plus café - $93,223
- Tallagandra Hill: Special events venue & farm stay accommodation - $150,000
- Hillbilly Harvest Pty Ltd: The development of a new cider cellar door, retail space and café - $150,000
- Forget Me Not Farm Pty Ltd: Construction of four, 4 to 4.5 star cottages with one having wheelchair accessible facilities - $150,000.
- Highfield Farm & Woodland: Construction of a boutique style eco hut, which will accommodate up to four people - $100,580.