The Contestable Fund provides up to $3.5m and is available for Regional Tourism Organisations (RTOs), Local Tourism Organisations (LTOs), Industry or Sector Associations, local government and industry.
Please review the RVEF Program Guidelines – Contestable Fund, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and Applicant Checklist before submitting an application.
- RVEF Contestable Fund Program Guidelines
- RVEF Contestable Fund FAQs
- RVEF Contestable Fund Applicant Checklist
Each successful applicant will need to enter into a funding agreement with Destination NSW. The project deliverables, reporting requirements, payment schedules etc. will be developed with each successful applicant. The template is provided below for your information.
All applications must be supported by a completed Destination Management Plan relevant to the project’s region that meets the requirements outlined in the Destination NSW template. For more information, please refer to Destination Management Planning page.
Prior to submitting, please review your application against the checklist below.
Applications can only be submitted using the online form, which can be accessed by clicking on the link below:
There are three rounds for the 2015-2016 Contestable Fund:
Monday, 4 May 2015: Applications open
Friday, 12 June 2015: Applications close
Monday 31 August 2015: Applications open
Friday 09 October 2015: Applications close
Monday 1 February 2016: Applications open
Friday 11 March 2016: Applications close
For further information, please contact the Destination NSW RVEF team
P: 02 9931 1593
For assistance in developing your application please contact your Zone Manager. The relevant Zone Managers at present are:
- South Coast - Carlina Ericson email@example.com
- North Coast (includes Lord Howe Island) – Tom Urban firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sydney Surrounds (Hunter, Blue Mountains and Central Coast) – Jason Sacriz email@example.com
- Inland NSW (Inland, Murray, Snowy Mountains, Riverina and Central NSW) – Candace Torres firstname.lastname@example.org