You agree to take part in the Activities set out in the itinerary on the following terms:
- In this Release, “Activities” includes without limitation: all international and domestic flights; transfers, transport; accommodation; touring; attractions and any other activity which is part of the familiarisation.
- By accepting the offer of Destination NSW to visit Sydney/New South Wales, you agree to the terms set in this Release.
- You agree to comply with the directions of the person operating the familiarisation and any other instructions Destination NSW gives you concerning the familiarisation or the Activities.
- Destination NSW has taken reasonable care in arranging the familiarisation. However, Destination NSW has relied on information provided by facility or services operators and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- Destination NSW may cancel or suspend an Activity or the familiarisation or your involvement in it for any reason at any time.
- To the extent the law allows, Destination NSW excludes all express and implied warranties, including as to the familiarisation and the content of the Activities or their suitability for any purpose.
- As part of your participation in this program, you agree to take out and maintain all appropriate insurance including relevant personal travel and medical insurances.
- You participate in the familiarisation and the Activities at your sole discretion and risk. Destination NSW is not liable for any expense, loss, damage, injury, sickness, death or accident you or any other person suffers or incurs directly or indirectly as a result of the familiarisation or the Activities (including consequential or indirect loss) or otherwise arising out of your participation in the familiarisation and Activities, whether that loss or damage is due to our negligence, default, another tort or for any common law or statutory action.
- You acknowledge that, in addition to the usual dangers and inherent risks of any activity, this familiarisation has certain additional dangers and risks, which you accept by participating, some of which may include:
- physical exertion for which you may not be prepared;
- the increased possibility of accident, injury or death due to the nature of the Activities; and
- remoteness from normal medical services.
- You understand that the Activities may be organised and provided by other parties other than Destination NSW and that Destination NSW is not liable for the acts of these other parties.
- You also understand that there may be risks involved which are not known to you or to Destination NSW and may not be foreseen or reasonably foreseeable by any of us at this time or at the time of the carrying out of the Activities.
- You assume all of the risks associated with my participation in the Activities and you warrant that you are voluntarily assuming all responsibility for your participation in the Activities, including any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of my participation in the Activities.
- You warrant that you are physically fit to participate in the Activities, that you do not suffer from any medical condition which participation in the Activities is or is likely to put you at higher risk of injury. If you have a medical condition which may affect participation in the Activities or is likely to put you at higher risk of injury, we recommend you not participating. Please advise us of any medical conditions, special dietary requirements and/or allergies.
- You hereby release and forever discharge and agree to save and hold harmless Destination NSW and their directors, officers, employees, agents, the lessors and lessees or licensors and licensees of any food, drink, property, facilities or equipment consumed and/or used in connection with the Activities and other participants (“the released parties”) from any and all injuries (including personal injury, disability, dismemberment and death) illness, losses, damage, claims, liabilities or expenses, of any kind or nature (whether accruing to you, my heirs or my personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the action, negligence, failure to act or condition of the food, drink, property, facilities or equipment of any released party that arise out of or in connection with my participation in the Activities and you agree that Destination NSW may plead this agreement as a complete defence to any claim brought by you, your heirs or successors in contravention of the terms of this agreement.
- You agree to abide and comply with all relevant laws whilst in Australia.
- As part of the Activities you may travel by a mode of transport (i.e. car) which is operated by someone else. You agree that Destination NSW is not liable for the acts of the operator. Destination NSW does not warrant that the operator has a particular skill level of operating the mode of transport and you participate in this component of the Activities at your own risk acknowledging that there may be risks involved which are not known to you or to Destination NSW and may not be foreseen or reasonably foreseeable by any of us at this time or at the time of the carrying out of this component of the Activities.
- The visit is outlined in your itinerary as provided. Please contact Destination NSW prior to departing for Australia if you have any concerns regarding the itinerary. Please note your itinerary will not include the following items in which such payment remains the liability of you: items of personal nature (such as room service, mini bar, movie channels, laundry service, beauty treatments, etc.), telephone, internet, Wi-Fi, fax or other communication costs unless specified in the itinerary, insurance, meals, drinks and alcohol – unless specified in the itinerary. It is compulsory to attend itinerary inclusions. Destination NSW reserves the right to change the itinerary at any time.
- You must have a valid passport and necessary visa documentation for entry into Australia.
- An evaluation and feedback from must be completed within the time-frame requested. This will be provided by Destination NSW after the conclusion of your visit.
- It is mandatory for you to conduct yourself in a responsible and professional manner throughout your visit.
- You authorise Destination NSW and its relevant third parties to use the photographs obtained / videotaping taken / audio recorded / quotes obtained of you during the Activities, for all publicity and marketing purposes including but not limited to publications, promotional flyers, news articles, websites, newsletters, e-newsletters, presentations, books and magazines; on a free-of-charge, royalty free and worldwide use basis in perpetuity. No future consent is required.
- You release Destination NSW and its relevant third parties, their officers and employees, and each and all persons involved, from any liability connected with the taking, recording, reproduction, or publication of said photographs taken, video footage recorded, audio recorded or written quote provided.
- You waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or film rental is charged.
- You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photograph, video, audio or written quote taken by Destination NSW or the person or entity designated by it.
- You release and discharge Destination NSW and/or its relevant third parties from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced, or in any processing toward the completion of the finished product.
- You agree that all negatives and positives, whether photograph, prints, video, film, audio or sound recording are the property of Destination NSW or the person or entity designated by it, solely and completely.
- Please advise Destination NSW if you would like to receive a copy of the photograph / videotape / audio / quote.
Terms & Conditions of ATE 2017 NSW Familiarisation Program
The NSW visit is outlined in your itinerary.
Please note your itinerary will not include the following items in which such payment remains the liability of you:
- Items of personal nature (such as room service, mini bar, movie channels, laundry service, beauty treatments, etc.);
- Telephone, internet, Wi-Fi, fax or other communication costs unless specified in the itinerary;
- Meals, drinks and alcohol – unless specified in the itinerary.
You will receive a final confirmed itinerary within two weeks prior to travel.
Your itinerary will be designed with the aim to increase your knowledge of Sydney and/or regional New South Wales.
It is compulsory to attend itinerary inclusions.
Please contact Destination NSW prior to departing for Australia if you have any concerns regarding the itinerary.
You must have a valid passport and necessary visa documentation for entry into Australia.
You are not allowed to change the itinerary.
Destination NSW reserves the right to change the itinerary at any time.
An evaluation and feedback from must be completed within the time-frame requested. This will be provided by Destination NSW after the conclusion of your visit.
It is mandatory for you to conduct yourself in a responsible and professional manner throughout your visit.
Any medical conditions/allergies/special dietary requirements must be advised.
- ATE Buyers may register for more than one Familiarisation.
- Acceptance to the ATE 2017 NSW Familiarisation Program is subject to the discretion of Destination New South Wales.
- Flight details are to be provided and confirmed one month prior to the departure date of the selected itinerary.
- The familiarisation is only available to participating ATE Buyers and it is not possible for partners or guests to accompany an accepted Buyer.
- You acknowledge that you have carefully read this document and fully understand its contents, and understand that it governs your participation in the Familiarisation Program.