Please complete this expression of interest form if you would like your tourism product or experience to be included in the daily Australian Tourism Exchange 2017 (ATE17) Fun and Fitness Program (15-18 May 2017).
Participating tourism suppliers will need to:
- Facilitate buyer bookings directly
- Have appropriate insurance policies and practices in place
- Provide appropriate transfers to and from the International Convention Centre or buyer hotels
- Ensure activities and transfers conclude prior to 9am
- Offer the activity free of charge to buyers and cover all costs associated with the activity, bookings and transfers.
Please also note that tourism suppliers must be export-ready and paying appropriate commissions. Preference will be given to tourism suppliers exhibiting at ATE17.
For further information on the ATE17 Fun & Fitness Program contact email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- A completed expression of interest form does not guarantee product inclusion in the Fun and Fitness Program.
- Tourism suppliers must be export-ready and paying appropriate commissions
- Preference is given to tourism suppliers exhibiting at ATE17
- Tourism suppliers will be selected based on suitability of product for the Fun and Fitness Program and ATE17 delegates
- Tourism suppliers must have no outstanding debts with Destination NSW
- We may cancel or suspend the Fun and Fitness Program or your involvement in it for any reason at any time.