Regional Cooperative Tourism Marketing Program is available to undertake a Cooperative Tourism Marketing Program which will be led by Destination NSW.
Available for local government, Destination Networks, tourism and sector organisations (GST registered), located or representing industry within the six new Destination Networks:
- Destination Riverina Murray
- Destination Southern NSW
- Destination North Coast
- Destination Country & Outback NSW
- Destination Sydney Surrounds North
- Destination Sydney Surrounds South.
EOIs submitted through the online system will be considered where you and your partners have between $100,000 and $500,000 to invest, which would be matched dollar-for-dollar by Destination NSW.
To learn more watch the Cooperative Tourism Marketing webcast.
Other important information is available below:
Successful Projects to Date
- Tourism Snowy Mountains: 2018 Snowy Mountains ‘ So Much More’ Campaign - $100,000
- Shoalhaven City Council, Eurobodalla Shire Council, Kiama Municipal Council, Tourism Shellharbour and Sapphire Coast Tourism Limited: 2017-18 ‘Unspoilt’ South Coast NSW Marketing Campaign - $462,000
- Shoalhaven City Council, Eurobodalla Shire Council, Kiama Municipal Council, Tourism Shellharbour and Sapphire Coast Tourism Limited: 2016-17 ‘Unspoilt’ South Coast NSW Marketing Campaign - $380,000
- Hunter Valley Wine and Tourism Association: 2018 ‘Here’s to the Good Life’ Marketing Campaign - $300,000
- Regional Strategic Alliance (Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury and Penrith City Councils): ‘Wake Up With’ Marketing Campaign - $130,000
- Dubbo Regional Council: 2018-2019 ‘The Great Big Adventures’ Campaign - $125,000
- Lord Howe Island Tourism Association: ‘Always On’ Marketing Campaign -$100,000
- Destination Riverina Murray: Marketing program to promote the Riverina and the Murray - $210,000