The Regional Tourism Product Development Program offers between $15,000 and $150,000 for eligible projects that satisfactorily meet the assessment criteria. The funding must be, at least, matched dollar-for-dollar.
Proposals can be submitted by local government, tourism and sector organisations, including Destination Networks, and industry (GST registered), located or representing industry within the six new Destination Networks:
- Destination Riverina Murray
- Destination Southern NSW
- Destination North Coast
- Destination Country & Outback NSW
- Destination Sydney Surrounds North
- Destination Sydney Surrounds South
You will need to discuss your project with your Destination Network prior to preparing the Proposal in the online system. Contact details for the Destination Networks are provided in the Program Guidelines.
To learn more watch the Product Development webcast.
Other important information is available below:
Successful Projects to Date
- Beachcomber Holiday Park: Two self-contained, eco cabins and supporting infrastructure - $149,850
- CoastXP Pty Ltd: Installation of a dry berth to facilitate coastal and harbour tours of Newcastle - $15,000
- Ross Hill Wine Group Pty Ltd: New function area and cooking school - $150,000
- Bellingen Shire Council: The Gleniffer Interpretive Signage Project - $50,000
- Cameron D’Arcy Pty Ltd: Sierra Escape Tents, two luxury glamping tents - $112,874
- T C Jones Pty Ltd: Tilba Lake Pods, modern eco-friendly cabins - $75,511
- Nightcap Ridge Pty Ltd: Nightcap Ridge project, cottage and lodge building - $150,000