Through the NSW First Program, Destination NSW is delivering a series of live online sessions to discuss and develop your business. Delivered on Zoom, these interactive sessions provide practical tips and insights for tourism businesses, and the opportunity to ask questions.
Register for upcoming Discuss and Develop sessions here, or view recordings of sessions that have already been delivered below.
Leverage the Love NSW campaign with Klook
Join a digital session from Destination NSW to learn all about Klook – an activity booking platform where consumers can discover and book things to do on their holidays.
This Discuss and Develop your Business session will cover everything you need to know about leveraging the Love NSW campaign with Klook. Our speakers for this session will be Ashleigh McEwen, Assistant Business Development Manager at Klook, and Diana Vidovic, Senior Marketing Manager, Klook.
- Learn how to get involved with this innovative tourism platform, which is a Destination NSW partner in the state-wide Love NSW marketing campaign.
- Find out how your business can get involved in the Love NSW campaign with Klook
- Learn how to work with Klook to sell your tourism products, and get valuable insights into exactly what consumers are looking for when researching things to do.
How to use the Destination NSW Content Library
Join the Destination NSW Industry Development team and the Manager, Photographic Content for this Discuss and Develop your Business session on how to use the Destination NSW Content Library. Find out how to access stunning imagery and footage to help promote your business and destination.
The content library is an easy-to-use resource of inspiring NSW content, available to download for free.
- Discover what type of content is in the library
- Find out how to access the content and how you can use it for your business
- Get tips on how to search and order content
- Learn about best practice for image credits and social media use
Creating a Get Connected Listing
Join the Destination NSW Industry Development and Digital Distribution teams for this Discuss and Develop your Business session on creating a Get Connected listing. Destination NSW has two consumer websites, sydney.com and visitnsw.com where visitors can find information about what to see, things to do and where to stay across NSW.
To be listed on sydney.com or visitnsw.com, tourism businesses need to join the free Destination NSW online membership program, Get Connected. In this session, we will provide a step by step guide to creating an amazing listing for your tourism business.
- Find out how to register for the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW)
- Follow a live demonstration on how to create a product listing
- Discover how to make your Get Connected listing stand out
- Get tips on best practice images, copy and video to add to your listing
- Learn about where your product is distributed once it is live