Destination NSW is calling for Sydney tourism suppliers to be part of the Australian Tourism Exchange 2017 (ATE17) Fun and Fitness Program.
During ATE17, buyers will have the opportunity to experience Sydney products in early morning fun and fitness activities. Tourism suppliers that would like their products or experiences included in this program are invited to express their interest.
Participating tourism suppliers will need to:
- Facilitate buyer bookings directly
- Have appropriate insurance policies and practices in place
- Provide appropriate transfers to and from the International Convention Centre or buyer hotels
- Ensure activities and transfers conclude prior to the first ATE appointment at 9 am
- Offer the activity free of charge to buyers and cover all costs associated with the activity, bookings and transfers.
For further details on the program requirements or if you would like to participate please complete the expression of interest form.