Destination NSW has a range of visitor focused websites and social media communities containing:
- up-to-date information on the events and experiences in and around Sydney & regional NSW
- suggestions on itineraries for a visitors stay
- plenty of recommendations for activities, attractions and experiences.
In the 2015 - 16 financial year, Destination NSW’s visitor websites delivered more than 24.9 million visits and more than 6.3 million leads to the tourism industry in NSW. The websites have consistently ranked as the number one State Tourism Organisation websites in Australia as rated by Hitwise.
Vividsydney.com - A festival of light, music and ideas.
In the 2015 - 16 financial year, Vivid Sydney:
- delivered more than 2.2 million website visits (+13% increase YOY)
- increased Vivid Sydney Facebook community to 404,500 fans
- reached over 42 million people from Vivid Sydney Facebook (+134% increase YOY)
- generated 1.9 million views with 360° Facebook videos in two days
- generated 88,000 downloads of the Vivid Sydney app (+13% increase YOY).
Sydney & NSW – Work Study Play
Sydney.com/workstudyplay - Our website and social media channels for information specific to young travellers (18 – 30 years old) and working holiday makers
Sydneyforall.com - Our consumer facing website with information on activities and attractions for those with a disability or require assistance with access. Information on accessible activities and attractions in Sydney.
Destinationnsw.com.au - Our corporate website featuring news, information and resources for industry and the community.
Destination NSW Social Media Guidelines (PDF 2 mb)