Destination NSW has a range of visitor focused websites and social media communities containing:
- up-to-date information on the events and experiences in and around Sydney & Regional NSW
- suggestions on itineraries for a visitors stay
- plenty of recommendations for activities, attractions and experiences.
In the 2014 - 15 financial year, DNSW’s visitor websites delivered more than 22.4 million visits and more than 5.6 million leads to the tourism industry in NSW. The websites have consistently ranked as the number one State Tourism Organisation websites in Australia as rated by Hitwise.
Vividsydney.com - A festival of light, music and ideas.
In the 2014 - 15 financial year, the Vivid Sydney:
- delivered more than 1.95 million website visits (+23% increase YOY)
- increased Vivid Sydney Facebook community to 305,928 fans
- reached over 17.9 million people from Vivid Sydney Facebook
- generated 925,222 views on Vivid Sydney Facebook photos
- 77,900 downloads of the Vivid Sydney app.
Sydney & NSW – Work Study Play
Sydney.com/workstudyplay - Our website and social media channels for information specific to young travellers (18 – 30 years old) and working holiday makers
Sydneyforall.com - Our consumer facing website with information on activities and attractions for those with a disability or require assistance with access. Information on accessible activities and attractions in Sydney.
Destinationnsw.com.au - Our corporate website featuring news, information and resources for industry and the community.