The Sydney & NSW Events Calendar includes thousands of events which appeal to a broad spectrum of audiences and experiences.
Destination NSW invests directly in more than 90 events and supports many others with marketing and community programs.
The calendar includes thousands of community, arts, cultural and sporting events, and can be accessed via our consumer websites sydney.com/events and visitnsw.com/events which attract more than eight million visits per year.
Key events include:
- New Year in Sydney: Includes New Year’s Eve celebrations and Sydney Festival
- Corroboree Sydney: The largest annual national Indigenous arts and cultural festival in Australia
- Vivid Sydney: A winter celebration of creativity, light, music and ideas. Features Vivid Live at the Sydney Opera House
- Sydney International Art Series: Brings the world’s most extraordinary art exhibitions exclusively to Sydney each year
- Australian Open of Surfing: A unique beach, lifestyle, sports and music festival held at Manly Beach.