Destination NSW delivers the NSW First Workshop program to help tourism operators in Sydney and regional NSW grow their businesses.
In 2016, the NSW First program included:
- Extended workshop calendar running throughout 2016
- 32 workshops in 20 locations around NSW and online
- Two workshop streams: Market Ready, for domestic market development and opportunities; and Export Ready, for developing and selling export ready tourism products to international travellers
- Five workshop categories: hands-on Industry Development workshops; Export Ready 101 seminars; Inbound Strategy workshops; Seller Training sessions for operators attending upcoming trade events; and bite-sized Digital Webinars
- Subsidised registration fees to attend workshops.
To view recordings of the NSW First 2016 Digital Webinars, click here.
There are no workshops currently scheduled. To find out about upcoming NSW First Workshops, please subscribe to the Insights newsletter.