Destination NSW is delivering the NSW First Workshop program in 2016 to help tourism operators in Sydney and regional NSW grow their businesses. The program extends over the calendar year, delivering new, more targeted content through Market Ready and Export Ready streams.
What’s new in 2016?
- Extended workshop calendar running throughout 2016
- 30 workshops in 21 locations around NSW and online
- Two workshop streams: Market Ready, for domestic market development and opportunities; and Export Ready, for developing and selling export ready tourism products to international travellers
- Five workshop categories: hands-on Industry Development workshops; Export Ready 101 seminars; Inbound Strategy workshops; Seller Training sessions for operators attending upcoming trade events; and bite-sized Digital Webinars (webinars are free of charge to attend)
- Subsidised registration fees to attend workshops.