This practical Inbound Strategy Workshop is designed to provide visitor economy businesses with the necessary steps to develop and sell export-ready products to international visitors via the inbound travel trade.
Who is it for?
The Inbound Strategy Workshop will suit visitor economy businesses, including accommodation, tours and activities, and visitor attractions including wineries, distilleries, breweries and farm gates that:
- Offer bookable experiences
- Have a presence in the domestic market, with at least one year of operational experience
- Are currently connected with or considering working with an online travel agent
- Are exploring opportunities in the international market.
Get insights and tips on:
- Understanding international markets
- Tailoring visitor experiences
- How to work with distributors to sell internationally
- Business processes, sales tools and steps to get started
What is included?
- Insights, case studies and industry tips
- Discussion and activities
- Networking morning tea and lunch.
This workshop is presented by Destination NSW as part of the NSW First Program, designed to assist tourism businesses to develop, promote and sell tourism products and experiences.
Registrations have now closed.
Please read the Destination NSW Terms and Conditions.