Join Destination NSW for this half-day Sell Online virtual workshop and find out how to increase bookings through online sales – both direct and indirect – by using online booking software, creating effective ATDW-Online listings, and working with online travel agents (OTAs) to grow online visibility.
Who is it for?
The Sell Online Workshop will suit visitor economy businesses, including accommodation, tours and activities, and visitor attractions including museums, galleries, wineries, distilleries, breweries and farm gates that offer bookable experiences.
Get insights and tips on:
- Taking online bookings: Find out how to make your tourism products available to book instantly online via your own website, increasing the likelihood for visitors to book confidently, and creating more opportunities to make sales.
- Driving direct bookings through ATDW-Online: Find out how to get more visitors to book on sydney.com or visitnsw.com by optimising your ATDW-Online listing, through the Get Connected Program.
- Reaching further with online travel agents (OTAs): Find out how to take the next steps to reach more customers by working with online travel agents (OTAs).
What is included?
- Tourism insights, case studies and industry tips
- Discussion and activities
- Networking lunch
This workshop is presented by Destination NSW as part of the NSW First Program, designed to assist tourism businesses to develop, promote and sell tourism products and experiences.
WHEN: 6 February 2024
Please read the Destination NSW Terms and Conditions.