Get Connected is Destination NSW’s website membership program. Simple and easy to use Get Connected membership is free and is open to all tourism operators within New South Wales.
With Get Connected, Destination NSW gives you the opportunity to showcase your tourism products on Destination NSW’s consumer websites FREE of charge and tap into over 1.5 million potential customers a month, both domestic and international - that’s over 18.5 million people a year who are looking for tourism products.
During the 2021-22 financial year, Destination NSW’s consumer websites visitnsw.com and sydney.com delivered more than 18 million website visits and more than 3 million leads to the tourism industry in NSW.
To take advantage of this service, you simply register via the ATDW-Online website which is the national digital tourism platform that powers the Get Connected Program.
Introduction to ATDW
Once you have successfully registered and entered your product details into the ATDW-Online database, your profile will be reviewed by a team of Quality Assurance Specialists who will then approve your profile* and make it available for publishing on a number of Distributor websites, including:
- visitnsw.com | Destination NSW’s primary consumer website attracts over 11 million visits a year.
- sydney.com | This international website, has market and language specific versions for the following countries: Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Germany, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Malaysia, India and Singapore.
- australia.com | Tourism Australia’s website delivers information to customers worldwide, and is the primary call to action in Tourism Australia’s international tourism marketing and promotional activities.
- The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) | A centralised database of more than 90,000 Australian tourism product and destinations, supplying NSW product to 70 plus websites including australia.com.
*Profiles must meet eligibility criteria in order to be published.
- Who can participate?
- How to get listed
- Frequently asked questions
- Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW)
- ATDW-Online Operator Guidelines
- Terms and conditions
- Contact us or forgotten your password
If you have any questions please call our helpline on 1300 655 077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org