The NSW Tourism Awards recognise and celebrate the diverse range of visitor experiences on offer throughout NSW and the outstanding individuals who promote and support the industry.
Destination NSW proudly supports the NSW Tourism Awards, presented by the Tourism Industry Division (TID) of the NSW Business Chamber.
The NSW Tourism Awards are held annually to celebrate and acknowledge tourism businesses that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and success throughout the year.
The Awards are a submission and inspection-based program and provide the opportunity to publicly recognise and showcase the State’s finest tourism operators.
The NSW Tourism Awards aim to:
- Encourage and celebrate creativity, professionalism and innovation
- Provide a benchmark for best practice within the tourism industry
- Promote business planning amongst New South Wales tourism operators
- Encourage the continual raising of standards
- Publicly recognise and reward excellence
- Reinforce the value of the tourism industry
- Reinforce consumer confidence in the tourism industry
promote an annual platform of celebration for the industry
- Offer networking opportunities for operators, supporters and sponsors alike
- Provide an opportunity for successful entrants to progress to the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards.
For information on the awards including entry details and submissions, please visit the NSW Tourism Awards website or contact:
NSW Tourism Awards Program Executive
Tel: 02 9458 7790