‘Feel New’ is the NSW visitor brand underpinning Destination NSW’s marketing activity across Sydney and regional NSW. The brand celebrates and taps into the unparalleled experience of travelling throughout the state by representing a collision of diverse natural wonders and vibrant culture that energises you long after you visit. The Feel New brand sets NSW apart from other states with its singular voice, personality and story.
Having a compelling brand is a key pillar in the NSW Visitor Economy Strategy 2030 and provides a strong foundation for differentiation, consumer messaging, local pride and competitiveness to accelerate future growth.
The NSW visitor economy is encouraged to use the Feel New brand throughout their own communications. By telling your NSW stories alongside the Feel New brand objectives, our collective message becomes stronger, increases awareness, consideration and, in turn, conversion of travel to NSW.
Feel New is a brand that belongs to all of us.
Watch the video below to find out more about the development of the Feel New visitor brand and how it has performed since its launch in 2021.
How to leverage Feel New for your business:
- Become a brand ambassador and weave the Feel New tone of voice and video and photography style into your marketing communications. For more information or examples, access the Feel New Industry Toolkit via the Destination NSW Resource Hub.
- Visually inspire travellers using assets (imagery and video) from the Destination NSW Content Library.
- Use the Feel New brand mark from the Destination NSW Resource Hub in your marketing materials.
- Use the hashtags #FeelNSW and #FeelNewSydney in your social posts. The Destination NSW social team monitor these hashtags to find content they can repost to @visitnsw and @sydney followers. Content is always credited and has the potential to drive leads back to businesses.
- Use the animated Feel New campaign stickers (GIFs) in your Instagram Stories or Reels, Facebook Stories and TikToks. Watch how to use the stickers here.
- Travellers turn to travel to not just recharge, but to feel more alive and inspired when they return to everyday life. Consider how your product/experience will make your visitor feel after their visit. Will they feel recharged and energised? Will they tell their friends and family about their experience? Keep this in mind for every customer touchpoint.
Stay informed about the Feel New brand and all NSW visitor economy news by subscribing to Destination NSW’s weekly Insights newsletter.