Destination NSW has partnered with Ecotourism Australia to provide free access to the pre-certification Strive 4 Sustainability Scorecard for eligible NSW visitor economy businesses.
The free Strive 4 Sustainability Scorecard supports businesses to assess their current performance across the four pillars of sustainability: environmental impacts, socio-economic impacts, cultural impacts and sustainable management.
The Strive 4 Sustainability Scorecard supports visitor economy businesses to assess their current performance across the four pillars of sustainability:
- Environmental impacts
- Socio-economic impacts
- Cultural impacts
- Sustainable management.
By measuring your business performance, you can make informed decisions and take steps to enhance and promote your sustainable practices.
The scorecard will support you to:
- Learn how your business can positively impact people, the planet and culture.
- Evaluate your current sustainability performance (in less than a day*)
- Receive personalised and practical insights for continuous improvement.
- Clarify and simplify sustainability practices through a snapshot evaluation.
- Showcase your commitment to visitors.
The scorecard can be completed at your own pace. *The average completion time is 4 to 8 hours.
Expressions of Interest opened on 23 June 2023. Places are limited. Successful applicants will be notified by email and provided with log-in details to commence the scorecard.